English Forum -L&L - A multiplayer online game: Guest Forum-
You have reading and writing permission
Back to Guest Forum

THREADTITEL   Date
Questions about the Game from Non-Registered 2008-03-12 22:04:54
Siegfried.II
Server 1
If some Guest has some Questions, than you can aske here, i think someone will help you For all the Problem, and for AntiSpamming from "Help!!!..."-Threads
Help? 2008-12-14 03:10:38

Server 1
About how many people, play this game. I am looking at starting soon.

As a central American which server is the best selection for me as well.

Thank you.
Editieren
No title 2008-12-14 13:26:23
Body
Server 3
The number of players varies on each server, but normally it's a couple of hundreds.

As for chosing the right server for you, it totally depends on the time you want to spend.
Server 2 is very slow (1 turn every 2 hours), Server 3 is fast (1 turn = 30 minutes) and server 1 is medium (1 turn = 1 hour).
So if you don't have much time on your hand or can't be online for a long period of time a day (work, school...) server 2 would be better suited, because on the other servers you would miss too many turns.

*** This text was edited at 2008-12-14 13:27:24 by Body.
No title 2008-12-15 03:06:17

Server 1
How much is considered a lot of time.

If I where to spend 2 hours would that be medium?

Will the time of day have any effect on my game?

Thank you so much for your answers.
Editieren
No title 2008-12-15 15:45:24
Body
Server 3
No, the time of day doesn't matter at all.

The amount of time you have to spend depends on your goals. If you want to win an Age, you'll have to put in a lot of hours.
Especially in war situations it's important to be online, to see what your enemy is doing and to be able to act and react.
If you're offline for long periods of time (8h and above) every day, you propably should play on S2, because then you won't miss too many Turns.
If you're able to be online for a couple of minutes anytime you want, you should try S3.

I suggest you try to play on S1, it used to be our one and only server, so its speed should be suitable for most players. If it's to fast for you, move over to Server2, if it's to slow, join the game on S3
Posts per page: Back to Guest Forum Page: 1

Send message